With a dedicated contact center and friendly on-site staff, we are prepared to go the extra mile to help address your questions or concerns. In this section, we'll explore how to contact Amplify Credit Union's member support team online, in person, or over the phone.
How Do I Message a Member Support Representative?
Thanks to our digital-first approach to online banking, members can contact our support team through a variety of online features.
For those who prefer to communicate via email, secure messaging allows members to submit an email and attachments directly to our Contact Center.
- Click Messages in the online banking sidebar.
- Click the pencil icon in the corner of the screen. This will open a new message.
- Select Customer Service or Report Debit Card Fraud or Disputes under the Message Recipient dropdown menu.
- Enter the Message Subject and Message in the respective fields. Please provide as much relevant information as possible about your inquiry.
- Click Attach a File to include any relevant documents. Please review the list of acceptable file types in the box below.
- Click Send Message.
For those who have general questions about their Amplify experience, the Live Chat option on our website will allow you to speak directly with a Contact Center representative. Please note that Live Chat is not a secured channel and we strongly discourage members from sharing their account or transaction information. If private account information must be shared, our team will schedule a follow-up call at your earliest convenience.
- Visit the Contact Us page on the Amplify website
- Click on the Chat With Us box in the menu.
- Enter your information in the required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Select Account Issues, Loans, Online Banking, or Other from the Subject dropdown menu at the bottom of the chatbox.
- Click Start Chat.
Questions about your Amplify accounts can also be submitted through the Contact Form on the Contact Us page of the Amplify website. In addition to providing detailed information about your inquiry, this form will also let you provide updated contact information and choose how you prefer to be contacted in the future. Just as with Live Chat, we strongly discourage members from sharing private account or transaction information until in direct contact with an Amplify employee.
How Do I Speak Over the Phone With a Member Support Representative?
In addition to our in-branch employees, Amplify also employs a call center for all customer support inquiries. Our call center can be reached between 8:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. CST on Monday through Friday and between 9:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. CST on Saturdays. Please consider the nature of your inquiry and dial the appropriate number.
- For general account questions or to bank by phone, call (512) 836-5901 or toll-free at (800) 237-5087.
- For personal credit card inquiries, please call (800) 558-3424.
- For personal debit card inquiries, please call (800) 237-5087.
- For business credit card inquiries, please call (800) 552-8855.
- For business debit card inquiries, please call (800) 237-5087.
How Do I Speak To a Member Support Representative In-Person?
Sometimes there is no substitute for a personal consultation. If you have questions about our products and services - or would like to make a change to your existing Amplify accounts - you are encouraged to visit one of the four open Amplify branches located in Austin, Cedar Park, and Round Rock. For full hours of operation, visit the Service Locations and Hours page on the Amplify website.
Esperanza Crossing Branch (The Domain)
2800 Esperanza Crossing, Building 2
Austin, TX 78758
Pond Springs Branch
1305O Pond Springs Road
Austin, TX 78729
Cedar Park Branch
5001 183A Toll Road Suite O500
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Round Rock Branch
115 Sundance Parkway, Suite 500
Round Rock, TX 78681
In addition to customer service representatives, each of our branches also features one of our full-time mortgage brokers and financial advisors. If you would like to learn more about refinancing your mortgage, securing a home equity loan, or improving your retirement portfolio, visit any Amplify branch and request a meeting with the appropriate advisor on the member check-in screen.