With a dedicated contact center and friendly on-site staff, we are prepared to go the extra mile to help address your questions or concerns. In this section, we'll explore how to contact Amplify Credit Union's member support team online, in person, or over the phone.
How Do I Message a Member Support Representative?
Thanks to our digital-first approach to online banking, members can contact our support team through a variety of online features.
For those who prefer to communicate via email, secure messaging allows members to submit an email and attachments directly to our Contact Center. Secure messaging is available to members 24/7, and all messages will be replied to within one (1) business day.
- Click Messages in the online banking sidebar.
- Click the pencil icon in the corner of the screen. This will open a new message.
- Select Customer Service or Report Debit Card Fraud or Disputes under the Message Recipient dropdown menu.
- Enter the Message Subject and Message in the respective fields. Please provide as much relevant information as possible about your inquiry.
- Click Attach a File to include any relevant documents. This screen includes a list of the acceptable file formats.
- Click Send Message.
Live Chat (Online Banking)
For those who have specific questions about their account or services, the live chat option within online banking will allow you to speak directly with a Contact Center representative. Please note that live chat is only available on Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, and Saturday, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Log into online banking.
- Click the Live Chat button in the menu on the righthand side of the screen.
- Begin chatting with a live agent.
Live Chat (Website)
For those who have general questions about their Amplify experience, the Live Chat option on our website will allow you to speak directly with a Contact Center representative. Please note that live chat is only available on Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, and Saturday, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Click on the Contact Us button at the top of the Amplify website.
- Click on the Chat With Us box in the menu.
- Enter your information in the required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Select the relevant issue ("Account Issues," "Loans," "Online Banking," or "Other") from the Subject dropdown menu.
- Click Start Chat.
Questions about your Amplify accounts can also be submitted through the Contact Form on the Contact Us page of the Amplify website. In addition to providing detailed information about your inquiry, this form will also let you provide updated contact information and choose how you prefer to be contacted in the future. We strongly discourage members from sharing private account or transaction information until in direct contact with an Amplify employee.
How Do I Speak Over the Phone With a Member Support Representative?
In addition to our in-branch employees, Amplify also employs a call center for all customer support inquiries. Our call center can be reached between 8:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. CST on Monday through Friday and between 9:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. CST on Saturdays. Please consider the nature of your inquiry and dial the appropriate number.
- For general account questions or to bank by phone, call (512) 836-5901 or toll-free at (800) 237-5087.
- For all debit card inquiries, please call (800) 237-5087.
- For personal credit card inquiries, please call (800) 558-3424.
- For business credit card inquiries, please call (800) 552-8855.
How Do I Speak To a Member Support Representative In-Person?
Sometimes there is no substitute for a personal consultation. If you have questions about our products and services - or would like to make a change to your existing Amplify accounts - you are encouraged to visit one of the four open Amplify branches located in Austin, Cedar Park, and Round Rock. For full hours of operation, visit the Service Locations and Hours page on the Amplify website.
Esperanza Crossing Branch (The Domain)
2800 Esperanza Crossing, Building 2
Austin, TX 78758
Pond Springs Branch
13050 Pond Springs Road
Austin, TX 78729
Cedar Park Branch
5001 183A Toll Road Suite O500
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Round Rock Branch
115 Sundance Parkway, Suite 500
Round Rock, TX 78681
In addition to customer service representatives, you will also have the option to schedule an in-branch appointment with our team of mortgage brokers and financial advisors.
- To schedule an appointment regarding a home equity loan or a home refinance, please visit the mortgage overview page on our website.
- To schedule an appointment regarding retirement services or estate planning, please visit the wealth management overview page on our website.